Thursday 21 April 2016

A Visit to Daiso

OPF was telling me about this mini slicer after I told her I sliced the shallots manually for the fried shallots. So after meeting her and Lok for lunch today, I headed to Daiso at Chinatown to find this mini slicer.

Not too hard to find... and I bought a lot of other stuff too... total damage at Daiso was $18. Seriously when you walk into Daiso without anything to buy, you somehow always leave with loads of stuff. Talk about impulse buying haha, but OMG it feels great! I wanted to get the pasta measurer, but they were out of stock... disappointed. Next time then.


Will test out this toy when I make fried shallots. :)

Another toy I bought which I will test using when I bake pineapple tarts... the riceball shaker... imagine not having to mold it in my hands and to use this shaker instead. Not sure if it will be efficient or not... must test to find out.





No comments:

Post a Comment